what my life would be like if I lived in juba

What my life would be like if I lived in juba


High I am Dana and I live with my Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister in Juba.   In the morning get my bucket and go and get my friends Kureo and Jury and we all go and get the water for our families.
I go back and buy food for my family. Next I will go hunting for wild weeds. I can’t be too long as I need to get my backpack and go to school. At school me my Brother and my friends will try to understand our teacher because he speaks a different language to what we speak.
After school me and my brother come home have a drink of water then go to our stool and sell the food . Then we bring the scraps home and my Mum or Dad make soup with them. Then we  have dinner and get into our very tight mattresses and go to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

since in a van

korfball

Global playdate time