since in a van





Hello I am Pollyanna and this is me in room 4 doing some balancing
Now the reason I am doing this balancing is because Me and my class had just been to see some since in a van and the first thing they  did was balancing. At this time I was so proud of my self for using all the things in my pencil case to do this then I started thinking how cool it was the fact that since and a van tort  us how to do this amazing stuff.



This is Emily doing this call trick where she gets three wine glasses with some water in them then gets a table mat and puts it on top of them. Then she got three tubes and put them on top of the table mat and then she put three eggs on top of the tubes. Then she counted down from three then hit the table mat and as it was going up the eggs landed in the wine glasses with out smashing it was amazing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

korfball

Global playdate time